The School of Film/Video is able to offer a limited number of free tickets to select screenings at REDCAT for Film/Video students, faculty, and staff. Ticket request forms have now moved online and are available via the links below.
Please note, the number of tickets is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Filling out the forms linked below is completing a request only. You will receive a confirmation email before the event if your name is on the ticket list.
Tickets are available to current students, faculty, and staff in Film/Video only (one ticket per person).
For other CalArts students, faculty, or staff outside of Film/Video who are interested in attending, discounted CalArts tickets can be purchased from the REDCAT website.
Click the links below to request a ticket:
- Dangerous Erotics: A Tribute to Carolee Schneemann
- Mania Akbari and Douglas White: A Moon for My Father
- Isaac Julien: Better Life (Ten Thousand Waves)
- Ephraim Asili: The Diaspora Suite
- Christine Panushka: Blood of The Family Tree
- Ulrike Ottinger: Dorian Gray in the Mirror of the Yellow Press
- Dana Berman Duff: Reproductions—New Films