Please note: In response to the “Stay at Home” order by the state and, similarly, by local officials, REDCAT is closed to the public through May 15, 2020. All performances, exhibitions and public events are postponed through May 15, 2020. Read more on the REDCAT website.
The School of Film/Video is able to offer a limited number of free tickets to select screenings at REDCAT for Film/Video students, faculty, and staff. Ticket request forms have now moved online and are available via the links below.
Please note, the number of tickets is limited and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Filling out the forms linked below is completing a request only. You will receive a confirmation email before the event if your name is on the ticket list.
Tickets are available to current students, faculty, and staff in Film/Video only (one ticket per person).
For other CalArts students, faculty, or staff outside of Film/Video who are interested in attending, discounted CalArts tickets can be purchased from the REDCAT website.
Click the links below to request a ticket:
- Dangerous Erotics: A Tribute to Carolee Schneemann
- Mania Akbari and Douglas White: A Moon for My Father
- Isaac Julien: Better Life (Ten Thousand Waves)
- Ephraim Asili: The Diaspora Suite
- Christine Panushka: Blood of The Family Tree
- Ulrike Ottinger: Dorian Gray in the Mirror of the Yellow Press
- Dana Berman Duff: Reproductions—New Films