The School of Film/Video is able to offer a limited number of free tickets to select Film at REDCAT screenings for Film/Video students, faculty, and staff.
Please note, tickets are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Filling out the forms linked below is completing a request only. You will receive a confirmation email before the event if your name is on the ticket list.
For other CalArts students, faculty, or staff outside of Film/Video who are interested in attending, discounted CalArts tickets can be purchased from the REDCAT website.
Click the links below to request a ticket.
- Sky Hopinka: maɬni – towards the ocean, towards the shore
- Sat, Apr 17
- (Please note the special date and time for this screening)
- COUSIN: Cycle 0
- The Girl Can’t Help It: Trans Portraits at the Dawn of the Sexual Revolution
- Mariah Garnett: Trouble
- Mon, Jan 25
- Seems like the path of coincidences: Films by Eduardo Williams
- Mon, Feb 1
- Fernanda Pessoa: Stories That Our Cinema Did (Not) Tell
- Mon, Feb 15
- Beyond the Frame: Feminist Film Collectives from Korea
- Mon, Feb 22
- Aquelarre Gonzo Camarena
- Mon, Mar 8
- Post-Soviet Histories
- Mon, Mar 15
- Bodies of Animation: Analogue Tales from Latin America
- Mon, Mar 29