Technology Access Program
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Production and Installation
Connecting to FVCentral with your Windows 10 PC
FVCentral is only available on campus. If connecting using Wi-Fi, you must be logged into CASecure to connect to FVCentral.
- Open a new File Explorer window by clicking on the File Explorer icon in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Right-click on This PC in the sidebar and click Map network drive…
- You will be asked to specify a drive letter (default is Z:) and a Folder (share point) you want to connect to. In Folder, enter \\fvcentral\fvcentral, uncheck Reconnect at sign in and Connect using different credentials, then click the Finish button.
- Enter your network credentials. You must put fv\ before your username. Click OK.
- A new window will open showing all the folders within the fvcentral sharepoint.
Table of Contents