Production and Campus Safety Philosophy
COVID-19 Best Practices Handbook
Live Action Production
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Post-Production and Sound
Digital and Analog Workflows
Copyright and Clearances
Marketing, Screening, and Distribution
Grants and Scholarships
Vendors and Discounts
Contracts, Releases, and Forms
- Show all articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
COVID-Safety Plan Topics
The following is a tool to assist with creating your COVID-19 Safety Plan. Please read through the sections to understand what should be included in that plan. As each production is unique, other mitigation measures may need to be included as well. Production Services will work with each production on its COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- For filming in an interior space, including your place of residence or on location, you must know the measurements of the space and figure out 6 feet of social distancing in all directions. You must mark the floor. This to be done for each location and shown on a map/grid/drawing. This will dictate how many people you can have in the space.
- For filming at an exterior location space, you must figure out 6 feet of social distancing in all directions. This must be done for each location and shown on a map/grid/drawing.
- Please explain how you will keep air circulating in interior spaces ie. fans, open windows, etc.
- Please identify the person (s) on your production who will oversee Covid-19 safety procedures. This person (s) will be responsible for documenting the following:
- Implementing the initial health questionnaire.
- Implementing daily health checks
- Schedule for wiping down high touch areas through-out the day
- Schedule for crew/cast breaks to go outside and remove face masks
- Schedule for cleaning props
- How costumes will be cleaned and handled
- Please explain and list your PPE and how it will be implemented.
- Please explain your close proximity working conditions for crew/cast.
- Please explain how you will be communicating COVID-19 information to crew/cast.
- If you are casting actors, please explain your casting process.
- Please explain your crew/cast transportation for each day of production.
- For installations, please explain how you will schedule audience viewing.
- Please explain your craft services and food & beverage plan.