Production and Campus Safety Philosophy
COVID-19 Best Practices Handbook
Live Action Production
- Show all articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Post-Production and Sound
Digital and Analog Workflows
Copyright and Clearances
Marketing, Screening, and Distribution
Grants and Scholarships
Vendors and Discounts
Contracts, Releases, and Forms
- Show all articles ( 15 ) Collapse Articles
COVID Safety Plan Topics
The following is an example of COVID safety plan topics to be implemented into your plan. This plan should be shared with all cast, crew, and Production Services.
- All cast and crew must be fully vaccinated.
- Mask on always.
- Make sure your nose and mouth are covered at all times
- If you touch the outside of your mask, sanitize/wash your hands
- If you have to take off your mask for water or to eat, make sure you step at least 6 feet away from all people, and be sure to remove your mask completely
- The only exception is eating, drinking or acting
- Do not touch your eyes or mouth.
- Avoid non-household contact except for essential services, before, during, and after production days.
- PPE provided
- Sanitation supplies (isopropyl alcohol spray, hand sanitizer)
- Mitigating risk.
- Wash hands frequently (20 seconds!! 2 Happy Birthdays… or the chorus of Dolly Parton’s Jolene)
- Sanitize high-touch surfaces often
- Maintain as much distance as possible between to cast/crew, and vice-versa
- All equipment and surfaces must be sanitized at the beginning and end of the day
- You are responsible for sanitizing your personal equipment and personal items
- Cast must not touch any of the equipment
- Individually wrapped meals should be handed out to each crew/cast at mealtime
- All food/drink should be single serve only, snacks should be individually packaged
- Sanitizer should be readily available by craft. Make sure to sanitize/wash hands before and after every snack/drink/meal
- Disposable plates, cups, and utensils must be provided
Table of Contents