This year we are happy to include installations by School of Film/Video students as part of Bijou Fest! As we move beyond the walls of the Bijou Theatre, we are opening up the following spaces from May 11-15:
- C113 Gallery
- C115 Sound Stage
- C117 Permanent Set
- A404 B&W Studio
Please read the information below and fill out the application found at the end of this post.
- Deadline for applications is 11:59pm on Friday, March 27, 2020
- Notification of installation selection by Friday April 10th, 2020
- Install day is Sunday, May 10th, 2020. Student Committee members will be available for installation support.
- Opening Night is Wednesday, May 13, 2020
- De-installation is Saturday, May 16th, 2020
All types of work are welcome, but must be new or recontextualized work. Limit of one application per student and priority will be given to graduating MFA 3s and BFA 4s.
Please be aware, installations must be self-funded. Keep in mind you can apply for student union grants during the first week of each month.
If selected, the applicant must meet with Edgar Jorge Baralt and Kye Potter to go over their installation and reserve equipment.
We are excited to see your artwork across camps!